Cloud Computing - Google GCP
Cloud computing could be your opportunity to reduce operational expenses, boost innovation, unlock new possibilities, and realize your strategic IT objectives faster, or it could just be your tool to regain your lost core business focus. No matter what your goals are, deciding to capitalize on cloud computing is a significant IT decision—one that can have far-fetching implications on your general IT strategy, future IT technology acquisitions, regulatory obligations, staffing, governance, and eventual technology-enabled business goals realization.
The premise that one single technology decision could impact so much—and that too across varied organization functions—makes the choice both critical and sometimes very difficult, especially in the rapidly emerging and continuously shaping cloud computing landscape.
Furthermore, though cloud computing is a direct and obvious fit for many scenarios, large and potentially serious scenarios of cloud computing application are the ones that require a thorough analysis of the changes, risks, and opportunities that a compute model brings to an enterprise. This analysis is critical in context of the client’s unique needs, technology landscape, and IT strategy, and thus requires varied, cross-cutting discipline and expertise, besides the core cloud computing specialization.
Cybage appreciates and understands the unique cloud computing variants that impact IT decision-making. Our cloud consulting offerings are designed to support you through your decision-making process, from exploratory evaluations to cloud strategy to solution and technology decisions. With the singular goal of ensuring that you make the right decisions, our cloud consulting services ensure that you ask all the right questions, get clinical answers upfront, and make informed cloud and IT decisions—ones that will accomplish your business objectives!
Cloud consulting expertise
- Exploratory evaluations
- Cloud value assessment
- Cloud TCO assessment
- Compliance and regulatory implications assessment
- Security and data sovereignty implications assessment
- Availability and BCP implications assessment
- Enterprise adaptation needs assessment
- Operating model adaptation assessment
- Information and workloads classification strategy
- Migration assessment: Current vs. asset light vs. virtualized vs. cloud
- Migration strategy
- Governance strategy
- Compliance strategy
- Converged cloud strategies
- Ecosystem leveraging strategies
- Cloud internalization strategy: Consumption, administration, and governance
- IT strategy reengineering for cloud inclusion
- Cloud exit strategy
Solution and technology consulting
- Service provider decisions
- Platform and technology decisions
- Frameworks, building blocks, appliances, and service providers decisions
- Enterprise integration decisions: Data, identity, and systems
- Compliance and security consulting
- Capacity planning and sizing
- Solution architecture
- HA, DR & BCP solutions